The purpose of the Regenesys Foundation is to awaken human potential and to make the world a better place through education.
Its objectives are to promote and provide free access to business education globally, support entrepreneurship and contribute to job creation and economic development.
The Foundation is constituted as a non-profit organisation, which is governed by an independent board of trustees and supported by Regenesys Business School.
The main objectives of the Foundation are to:
- Promote access to free online business education across the world
- Promote development of entrepreneurial skills and culture
- Raise funds to disperse bursaries and/ or study loans to deserving and financially disadvantaged students
- Provide research grants to undertake strategic research, knowledge development, learning programmes development and innovation within the context of an emerging digital knowledge economy
- Develop strategic and high impact learning programmes in entrepreneurship, leadership and management, that focus on addressing contemporary societal challenges and needs
- Promote education initiatives which focus on the holistic development of individuals – rational intelligence (IQ), emotional intelligence (EQ) and spiritual intelligence (SQ)
- Contribute towards a more compassionate, equitable, just, environmentally sustainable, and better world