We deliver life-changing Business Education to thousands of people through a massive global philanthropic initiative.
The Regenesys Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Regenesys Business School. The Foundation awakens the human potential and empowers qualifying students to contribute to making the world a better place. It promotes and provides free global access to business education, supports entrepreneurship, and contributes to job creation and economic development.
The Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Company [NPC] in the South African jurisdiction. It is governed by an independent Board of Trustees who hold senior roles in leading private and public organisations.
The Foundation is supported administratively by the Regenesys Business School.
The Objectives of the Foundation are to:
- Provide free online business education to people across the world
- Develop entrepreneurial skills and culture
- Provide bursaries and study loans to deserving and financially disadvantaged students
- Provide research grants to Regenesys Business School to undertake strategic research, knowledge development, learning programmes development and innovation within the context of a rapidly changing digital economy
- Develop strategic and high impact learning programmes in entrepreneurship, leadership and management, focusing on addressing contemporary societal challenges and needs
- Promote the holistic development of individuals through the integration of rational intelligence (IQ), emotional intelligence (EQ) and spiritual intelligence (SQ)
- Contribute dynamically to a more compassionate, equitable, just, environmentally sustainable and better world
How do we impact our community?
- Our programme helps to reduce inequalities in neglected areas.
- The results and impact of such intervention are highly measurable
- The programme can be increased at scale to catalyse beneficial change
- We are open to collaboration with government, philanthropists, private-sector, and not-for-profit partners
- We can, and will, leverage support from other sources
- Our programme accelerates the educational initiatives of other organisations
The Mission of the Regenesys Foundation is to:
- Disrupt traditional models of business school education, using state of the art unfolding technology
- Make high quality, recognised business education available online at little or no cost to students who normally would have no opportunity to receive this sort of education
- Work with like-minded partners to
- deliver sophisticated online assessment methods
- create a broader range of educational offerings and programmes
- open up digital access to our free education
- provide technological devices to our students for use in their studies
- Raise funds to award bursaries to qualifying, academically talented students to enable them to commence tertiary studies
- Create innovative approaches to job-creation and entrepreneurship
The Foundation is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards in monitoring, evaluation and reporting on its initiatives to our donors.