The Regenesys Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Regenesys Business School and provides access to life-changing business education opportunities for thousands of candidates through an ambitious, global philanthropic initiative.
The Foundation aims to awaken the human potential in all who engage with the institution and seeks to empower qualifying students with the skills and knowledge needed to embrace the fourth industrial revolution and drive economic transformation, one individual at a time.
The Foundation seeks to promote and facilitate access to affordable higher education, support entrepreneurship and contribute to job creation and economic development.
The Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Company [NPC] in the South African jurisdiction. It is governed by an independent Board of Trustees, who hold senior roles in leading private and public organisations.
The Foundation is supported administratively by the Regenesys Business School.
The Objectives of the Foundation are to:
- Provide free online business education students who are economically vulnerable
- Develop entrepreneurial skills and culture
- Provide bursaries and study loans to deserving and economically vulnerability candidates
- Provide research grants to Regenesys Business School to undertake strategic research, knowledge development, learning programmes development and innovation within the context of a rapidly changing digital economy
- Develop strategic and high-impact learning programmes in entrepreneurship, leadership and management, focusing on addressing contemporary societal challenges and needs
- Promote the holistic development of individuals through the integration of rational intelligence (IQ), emotional intelligence (EQ) and spiritual intelligence (SQ)
- Contribute dynamically to a more compassionate, equitable, just and environmentally sustainable world
How do we impact our community?
- Our programme seeks to address social inequality
- The results and impact of such intervention are highly measurable
- The programme can be increased at scale to catalyse beneficial change
- We are open to collaboration with government, philanthropists, the private sector, and not-for-profit partners
- We can, and will, leverage support from other sources
- Our programme accelerates the educational initiatives of other organisations
The Mission of the Regenesys Foundation is to:
- Disrupt traditional models of business school education using state-of-the-art technology
- Make high-quality, recognised business education available online, at little or no cost to candidates that would, otherwise, not be able to access higher education opportunities
- Work with like-minded partners to
- deliver sophisticated online assessment methods
- create a broader range of educational offerings and programmes
- open up digital access to our free education programmes
- provide technological devices to our students for use in their studies
- Raise funds to award bursaries to qualifying, academically talented students to enable them to commence tertiary studies
- Create innovative approaches to job-creation and entrepreneurship
The Foundation is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards in monitoring, evaluation and reporting on its initiatives to our donors.